By placing an order, you verify you have the authority to order services, direct work in progress, approve work, make decisions and authorize payments on behalf of your veterinary practice.
If others in the practice need to be involved in selecting the design concept and reviewing and approving design drafts, you agree to secure their input and approval before placing the order and before offering feedback on work in progress.
If you lack authority to represent your practice, or if your practice is not yet established, you assume full, personal responsibility for any services you order or charges you incur.
I will customize the logo design concept you select by substituting your practice name for the name shown in the design sample.
If you prefer a color combination other than the one used in the design sample, I will use your preferred colors in your customized design at no additional charge.
While maintaining the basic look and feel of the original concept, I will adjust the design as needed to work with the size and shape of the practice name to be substituted for the name shown.
Stationery designs vary, depending on the shape of the logo and the text to be included in the contact information.
Substantial revisions to the design concepts, typefaces, emblems and illustrations are not included in the standard fee and will be quoted separately as a custom design project, subject to your prior approval.
Deliverables and Turnaround Time
Normal turnaround time for your customized draft design, delivered by email, is within one to two business days of receiving your paid order.
Once you have approved the final draft design of your customized logo and/or stationery, you receive a link to an online file folder, via email, containing:
- The original two-color logo, customized with your practice name, in its native format, Adobe Illustrator.
- The logo converted to four-color process colors, grayscale and solid black in its native format, Adobe Illustrator, and a generic encapsulated postscript format, suitable for scaling to any size.
- The logo design in jpeg and transparent png formats, in assorted sizes, for use in documents and online.
- The original two-color stationery designs, if ordered, in their native format, Adobe Illustrator, with editable text. These files may be opened in Illustrator or compatible software and edited, should names and/or contact information change.
- The original two-color stationery design files converted for four-color process printing.
- All design(s) as press-quality Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
- Social media graphics, if ordered, in native format, Photoshop, exported and optimized as jpeg and png files suitable for uploading.
- Notes, including color specifications needed by printers, sign-makers and other vendors.
Normal turnaround time for finished logo files is within one to two business days of receiving your approval of the draft design. The logo design must be finalized before work can begin on stationery and social media graphics designs you’ve purchased. Turnaround time for stationery drafts depends on which identity package you purchased and how many pieces are to be designed.
All fees are quoted and must be paid in US dollars. You may pay by:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club or JCB
- Business, personal or bank check*
*If you pay by check, the check must clear before work begins.
All online credit and debit card orders are processed on a secure, PCI-compliant server through my Stripe account. Your order information is not stored on my website server.
The Rights You’ve Purchased
Once you have approved a final draft of your logo and all finished files are uploaded, you (and any subsequent practice owners) are licensed to use your customized logo to identify and promote the practice named in the logo however you wish for as long as the practice remains in business.
Kerry Nesbit, Incorporated, retains ownership of the original logo design concept and illustration and all drafts submitted prior to final approval.
Kerry Nesbit, Incorporated, retains the right to display your finished logo as a work sample.
You understand your use of the design concept is not exclusive, and your logo will not be eligible for copyright or trademark registration by your practice.
You may not sell, loan nor give away your logo files to be modified for use by any practice other than the one named in the logo you purchased.
Cancellations and Refunds
I guarantee your complete satisfaction with all graphic design services you purchase on the VeterinaryLogos.com website.
Once you place an order, if you become dissatisfied with my services as work progresses, you may cancel the order so long as you have not yet approved final drafts of your logo or stationery designs. As soon as I receive your cancellation notice, I will issue a prompt, full refund by whatever payment method you used when you placed the order.
Although my graphic design services include unlimited revisions, I may at my discretion cancel your order and refund your payment in full if it appears to me I will be unable to satisfy you and complete your project after a reasonable number of revision rounds.
You agree to check all drafts and proofs carefully and secure any additional approvals you need before signing off on them.
You accept full responsibility for the accuracy of work you approve.
Once you have approved a final draft of any work in progress, the order cannot be cancelled, and refunds will no longer be available.