Hey! I’m Kerry Nesbit.
I created VeterinaryLogos.com for veterinary practice owners and managers who appreciate the role a great logo plays in presenting a consistently positive, professional image to clients, prospective clients and the practice team.
The site is owned and operated by Kerry Nesbit, Incorporated, a marketing communications business I started in 1983.
The idea for VeterinaryLogos.com originated in May 2007 when a Minnesota veterinarian discovered a custom-designed veterinary practice logo on my portfolio website. She loved a logo I had created for a North Carolina practice and asked if I could adapt it for her new practice. With permission from the original client, I customized the logo. Later that same day, the Minnesota veterinarian had an affordable, professionally-designed logo to identify her new practice.
Since launching the site as a faster, more affordably-priced alternative to my custom design work, I’ve adapted logos and stationery designs for dozens of small animal, mixed and specialty veterinary practices across the USA as well as in Belgium and Hungary.
* Developed and managed veterinary practice marketing programs,
* Created custom veterinary practice websites,
* Written and designed practice brochures and client handouts,
* Conducted client and staff surveys,
* Developed custom staff training materials,
* Monitored and responded to online reviews and
* Drafted talking points for the practice owner to use when dealing directly with difficult clients.
I recently commissioned all-new custom illustrations exclusively for VeterinaryLogos.com, making my offerings—and your logo, should you choose to buy one—unlike any you’ll find for sale elsewhere on the internet.
I hope, as you browse the logo designs, you’ll find the one that effectively conveys the quality and character of your veterinary practice.
Thank you for visiting the site.